We are gearing up for a trip next week, Tony is being sent to PA for business and I’m going with him. On the way back, we are making a detour for 2 nights to have some us time, since we haven’t had any since before my surgery.
I got us a room at our favorite hotel in WV. A king size suite in the middle of everywhere we like to go. I am so excited about getting out of here for a few days. It isn’t like I don’t love my family but, being just us is such a novelty that we sometimes don’t know how to act. We get silly and goofy, and wait, that is how we are anyway.
Seriously though, we throw on some music, turn the volume down low and just talk and talk. There is no place I like being more than riding down the road with Tony, all by ourselves. It doesn’t matter where we’re going, even if it is someplace I don’t really care to go, being with him makes it worthwhile.
I will be able to keep up with Holidailies, as I am taking my laptop with me. I’m bound and determined to get that 60 days straight in. Have a great day.
2) Can you do a cartwheel? Not without seriously injuring myself and others. And, even if I wasn’t a clutz, why would I want to send my head flailing at the ground?
3) What was the last movie you saw in theaters? I think Star Wars 3. And, yes, I know that was a long time ago. Movies are too expensive to risk not liking it, anymore.
4) Do you eat vegetables regularly? Is Diet Mountain Dew a vegetable?
5) If you were going to get a body piercing, where would you get it? I want to get my nostril redone since it migrated out.
6) Do you ever hang out with someone of the opposite sex? Yeppers.
7) What is the weather like right at this very moment? Beautiful. We have had the mildest November ever. In fact on Thanksgiving day it was around 80 degrees.
8) What is something you can’t wait for? Leaving on a jet plane, or a rental car, next week for a few days.
9) How many times have you been to Canada? A lot. I’m from Niagara Falls, NY, we used to go fairly regularly.
10) Have you ever had a reptile as a pet? No. Ick, ick, ick.
11) What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple, but not fresh ones as they make my mouth burn and sting.
12) What song is on your myspace profile right now? None, I hate music on profiles.
13) Who was your last missed call on your cell phone? My husband.
14) Where are you most ticklish? All over. I am so ticklish it isn’t funny.
15) How many hours a week do you normally work? 0.
17) Do you have deep dark secrets? Doesn’t everyone?
18) When was the last time you were sick? A couple weeks ago. Small germ factories seem to love me, a lot.
19) What color is your car? Grey/silver, I think it’s Tony’s car, really.
20) How many siblings do you have? 3.
21) Have you ever gotten caught sneaking out? Nope, I didn’t sneak out. Only 1 time that I can remember.
22) Did you ever try running away from home when you were younger? Once.
23) What makes you the happiest? Tony, the kids, my family. A hug, a doctor that listens,
24) How do you feel when you see a child at the store throwing a “Tantrum”? It depends on the tantrum or how my day has been. If the kid is just overtired and acting out, I feel bad for the kid, if it’s an older kid who wants something, I want to kick them.
25) Where do you want to be right now? Gone from here.
26) Have you ever finished a Rubik’s Cube? No.
27) When is the last time you drank too much? Last summer. Back in August when we went to WV, I drank enough for 3 people.
28) When was the last time you rode a bike? Can’t remember.
29) Do you have any vacation plans for this summer? A family reunion in NY with my father’s side of the family.
30) Where were you 1 hour ago? Right here.
31) Who will be your next kiss? One of the kids.
32) Do you kiss a lot of people? No.
33) Are you wearing socks right now? Nope, bright red fuzzy slippers.
34) When was the last time you went out of state? August?
35) Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? No.
36) What was the last thing you had to drink? Diet MT Dew
37) What are you wearing right now? Peach shirt, black capri pants.
38) What was your last purchase? Prescriptions online.
39) Last thing you ate? salad. yummy salad with lots of onions, actually.
40) Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Not for me.
41) Are you a sexual predator? Yeah, right.
42) What is in the backseat of your car? Everything.
43. Three words to explain why you last threw up? Food poisoning, eww.
45. What was the last movie you watched? A Boy Named Charlie Brown
46. Do you think Barbie is a negative role model for kids? Yep but, I still bought my niece them, as she likes them.
47. What kind of car does your father drive? An Impala
48. Do you like scrabble? Once in a long while.
49. Where did you attend high school? Washington and Lee High School.
50. Favorite scent? Depends on the season. Summer-Cucumber Melon, Winter-Apple Cinnamon.
52. Last television program you watched? I refuse to incriminate myself.
55. Does your family own any boats? Nope.
56. Something you can’t live without? My computer.
61. Where were you when 9/11 happened? On the couch in the living room, watching Kyrsie.
62. How often do you read books? Every week.
65. Describe the computer you are currently using? IBM thinkpad t41 that I purchased used.
66. How long does it take you to get ready to go out? 20 minutes.
67. Will you donate your organs after you pass? Yep.
68. Have you been outside of the USA? Yes, see Canada question.
69. Would you ever get your nipple pierced? How do you know they aren’t?