11 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Me
1. My second toe is longer than my big toe.
2. I am short but with a long torso.
3. Unfortunately, I have short arms that do not match my torso.
4. I knew I was going to marry Tony the first time I met him.
5. I have a hyphenated first name.
6. My favorite color is red.
7. I have 4 nephews, 1 niece, 1 nephew on the way, that are actually related to me. I have multiple other children that are my nieces and nephew regardless of legality.
8. I have a nicely shaped skull. That fact really shocked me, as I thought it would be ugly.
9. I love things that sparkle or glitter.
10. I’ve worn glasses since I was 5. They found out I needed glasses when Mom mentioned all the headaches I had (migraines, even) to my doctor. My eyesight was part of the reason. My eyes are extremely bad but, do need correction.
11. My favorite food item on the planet is potato chips. I only eat them once in a long while since I was diagnosed with Diabetes.