If Mutteringfool.com disappears, it will return next month. I can’t afford to pay my hosting this month. Sorry guys :(
I can be reached at email@example.com, though.
Part 1: The Birth of You
– Were you a planned baby?
Yep. In fact, my Mom got pregnant with me so she could marry my Dad, as she was under age and they wouldn’t sign for her to marry.
– Were you the first?
– Were your parents married when you were born?
Yes, for 6 months.
– What is your birthdate?
April 21, 1975
Part 2: The Family
– How would you describe your family?
Wackjobs. Polish on one side, Cherokee and something else on the other. Completely insane but, I love them are.
– Are your parents married?
Yep, 31 years in October.
– Siblings or an only child?
2 sisters, 1 brother.
– If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest?
– What are your siblings names?
Mary, Katie, Richie
– Which parent do you get along with best?
Both of them.
– What do you fight about?
Not much, I’m away from them, so when we’re together, no need to argue.
– Do you have step parents?
Part 3: The Friends
– Do you have more than one best friend?
Yeah. A group of people I have been friends with forever. Stacy, Jo, Tracey, Danny.
– Who is your best friend or friends?
-What do you like to do when you are together?
Talk, drink, watch the kids.
– Do you share the same interests?
Not really but, we all still get along.
– Which friend can you tell anything to?
Part 4: Your Personality
– How high/low is your self esteem?
Middle of the road.
– Do you get depressed about things easily?
Serious things, yes. Others, no.
– Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
Most of the time.
– Do you live life to the fullest?
Not really. Too much weighing down, right now.
Part 5: Appearance
– Are you comfortable with the way you look?
– What would you change about your appearance if you could?
– Do you have any piercings besides your ears?
I don’t wear any jewelry right now. I got tired of the feeling of it.
– Describe your hair?
Wild, long, reddish brown.
– How do you dress?
Part 6: The Past
– Were you a strange child?
Yep, still am.
– What did you use to love that you no longer do?
– Do you have the same friends?
Quite a few of them.
-Was there anything in your past that was traumatizing?
Not mentioning it in this space.
Part 7: The Future
– What is your ambition?
I will be a teacher if I’m 60 when I finish.
– Are you scared of growing old?
It’s better than the alternative.
Part 8: The Outdoors
– Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?
When it’s not hot, outdoors.
– What is your favorite season?
– Favorite weather?
– Do you like walking in the rain?
Nope. I hate wet feet.
Part 9: Food
– Are you a vegetarian?
– What is your favorite food?
Steak, medium rare.
– What food makes you want to gag?
– What is your favorite dessert?
– What is your favorite restaurant?
– Are you a picky eater?