1. I am disproportionate, my arms and legs are too short compared to my torso.
2. I have PCOS.
3. I have Diabetes.
4. I am a cancer survivor!
5. I shave my head every year for St. Baldrick’s (Donate here: http://www.stbaldricks.org
6. My hair is fuschia right now.
7. My hair has been: green, pink, fuschia, red, orange, blonde, brown, grey, purple, magenta, burgundy.
8. The only color hair, I have not had is black. It is too hard to dye over :)
9. I went 9 years between haircuts, from the time before Tony and I got married until I shaved my head for St. Baldrick’s in 2007.
10. Now, in between shavings, Tony cuts my hair with clippers, and he does a fantastic job.
11. I have 4 tattoos.
12. I only have 7 piercings, now.
13. I am a writer.
14. I have worn glasses since I was 5.
15. I used to hate glasses, now I wouldn’t go without them.
16. I love driving and when we go on long trips, I tend to do the majority of the driving.
17. I wear jewelry almost everyday: my wedding ring, engagement ring, multiple stone diamond ring (that was my original engagement ring, we couldn’t find a band to match it.) my medic alert necklace which is flanked by two rings that say: courage and survivor.
18. I sleep on a lot of pillows, when we go away I tend to take at least one with me.
19. I collect lighthouses.
20. My license plate says Suzika.
21. I have been playing the same online game for 4.5 years.
22. My friend that lives the farthest away is in Australia.
23. I got a Happy New Year call from Denmark.
24. I am teaching myself how to crochet.
25. I loom knit.